London Last Night
The Event: Brit Awards 2012 After Parties
The Venue: Two Temple Place, Tate Modern, Arts Club, Aura Nightclub
The VIPs: Plan B (above with Zoe), Ed Sheeran, Bruno Mars, Caroline Flack, One Direction, Rihanna, Adele, Kanye West, Nicole Scherzinger, Pixie Lott, JLS, The Wanted, Professor Green – all partying at different locations across town. INSANE!
The Gossip: (1) Good Girl Gone Bad Rihanna, decided not to let her birthday hangover get the better of her at the Brits party. The Barbados born singer hit the town the night before with new mate, Chloe Green. The sexy singer looked amazing after her performance at the Brits as she partied at the Universal music after-party held at the Tate Modern. Sponsored by Bacardi, the drinks were flowing!
(2) The Party Squad sampled some of the Ciroc ultra premium vodka at the Warner Music after party, and so did Plan B. You can maybe see that from the photo above? After we complimented Plan B on last year’s performance, when he staged a fake riot, he said: “it’d have been good to do something like that again but they wouldn’t let us this year. It’s too close after the Tottenham riots and so we can’t do anything controversial.” Instead Plan B, focused on presenting an award to Ed Sheran and really enjoying the after-party. We liked his style! He was surrounded by glamorous girls and enjoying attention from everyone – we lose track of who he tried to chat up.
(3) Talking of chatting people up, we saw boxer Amir Khan surrounded by girls and at one point he had his hand on a girls bottom. Lets just say it didn’t look like his fiancee Faryal Makhdoom. Naughty, naughty! He only got engaged in January.
Cheska Hull from Made in Chelsea was also in attendance at the Warner music party with her co-star and flatmate Olly Lock, hanging out in the Adidas room. Cheska had two bits of exciting goss for us. Firstly, Made In Chelsea has been signed up by American network NBC who are responsible for broadcasting Downton Abbey in the States. Made In Chelsea could therotetically now do as well as Downtonin America (Emmy’s, TV awards galore..) But most immediately, Cheska is adopting a dog from the Battersea Dog’s Home today. Let’s hope she doesn’t have a hangover so can deal with the barking!
X Factor winner Matt Cardle was gracious about everyone who had won awards. Let’s not forget that Matt won the X Factor a few years ago, while One Direction won a Brit and were just runners up. That would have made anyone feel better. But lovely Matt said: “they’ve got a lot of fans so they should have won it. Hopefully it’ll be me another year.” Matt’s determined to succeed in the music industry and said he was currently working on his second album. He said he’s hoping to collaborate with some interesting people to raise his profile a bit. Good strategy, Matt!
(5) Talking of talent, we spoke to comedian Jack Whitehall, who we think is fit (above). Jack told us his brother Barney had now followed in his footsteps as a comedian and said he could even be funnier than him, just slightly fatter. Apparently Barney will do his first ever Edinburgh comedy festival this year – watch out for him!
(6) Hip Hop superstar Kanye West was at the Universal party at the Tate Modern getting down an dirty with Rihanna. The American singer was a little worse for wear at the end of the night, and in typical Kanye style annoyed pretty much everyone…
(7) JLS were in full party mode last night and single man Aston was seen flirting with all the ladies at the Sony party at the Dover Street Arts club. His wingmen for the night were One Direction!
(8) The ex-girlfriend of a One Direction, Caroline Flack, kept her distance at the after-parties. She attended the Warner party (with us) while One Direction stayed at the Arts club Sony bash. Lots of people came up to Caroline and asked “where’s Harry” and she was not impressed. Bet she’s kind of regretting that relationship now!
(9) Strangely, the cast of TOWIE are so close that two of the female members like to go into the same toilet cubicle. This meant we all had to queue for the toilet longer as the girls took ages. We’re not impressed at all. We said that on Twitter last night and we stand by it this morning.
(10) And finally, the LiveLikeaVIP team have our own acceptance speech, Thanks to Smooth You for making Zoe’s hair look amazing and to Sophie Stafford for the gorgeous make-up that lasted all night.
Read more »