Hi VIPs! As it’s the end of a new year, it’s traditional to look back on the year we’ve had and remember the good times. It’s so easy to live for the next big thing and forget about all we’ve achieved, but we need to stop that behaviour. Celebs get awards ceremonies to remind them of what they’ve achieved, shouldn’t we get something too?
Cast your mind back over your own 12 months and you’ll feel proud of yourself. The Live Like a VIP team all say they have a warm fuzzy feeling after looking back at 2016. These are our eight most amazing moments of the past year:
(1) Pregnant partying with Ellie Goulding, Alesha Dixon and Emma Bunton amongst others at the Brits
(2) Hobnobbing at The Empire Film Awards while heavily pregnant
(3) Giving birth to a healthy baby boy….
(4) And starting a new blog called Baby VIPs
(5) Completing Olympic distance at the London Triathlon (1.5km open-water swim, 40km bike, 10km run)
(6) Interviewing Renee Zellweger at the Bridget Jones Baby Premiere (we love the Bridget films / books)
(7) Sitting near David Gandy at several fashion shows at London Fashion Week SS17 (such hardship – not!)
(8) Hanging out with supermodels and Lady Gaga at the British Fashion Awards (the UK’s Met Ball)
Now let’s hope we all have a fabulous 2017!
Have a great day and we’ll be back at the end of the week with a round-up of the juiciest celebrity gossip over the first week of January.