Hi VIPs! The weekend is here. Have you got any fun plans? Whether you’re relaxing at home to recharge after a busy week or you’re going out to cheer yourself up during dull January, enjoy it! You only get one chance at life so you have to make the most of it.
The celebs always make the most of what they’ve got. They look the best they can at showbiz events and they go to glam places. Here’s a recap of what happened this week:
(1) Leonardo Di Caprio looks hot at The Revenant UK premiere
(2) Jack Garratt picked up the Critics Choice Award at the Brit Nominations Launch
(3) But our favourite outfit from the Brits Nominations went to Laura Whitmore, who rocked a trouser suit.
(4) The new series of Britain’s Next Top Model kicked off with a party at Kensington Roof Gardens
(5) Posh society ladies gathered at Claridge’s for the Gynae Cancer Fund’s Lady Garden campaign
As you can see, it’s been a glam week in showbiz! Have a great weekend, whatever you do and make sure you come back on Monday for a round-up of what the celebs got up to over the weekend.