Hi VIPs! How’s your week been? It’s always good to take time to think about the best bits before career into another working week, without any time of reflection. And it’s best to look on the bright side. Things go wrong, but don’t dwell on them. Just change those behaviour patterns next week and do more of the good stuff.
This is some of the good stuff the celebs have been doing this week. Having fun should be encouraged!
(1) Rita Ora goes for the crop
We think it suits her – what do you think?
(2) Lady C and Duncan Bannatyne continue to argue over I’m a Celebrity
Did he push her or not? Is she really getting the police involved? Grudge match.
(3) The Strictly Come Dancing tour starts soon – 22 Jan.
Frankie Bridge looked gorgeous as she promoted in on Lorraine.
(4) Britney’s working on her new album!
This pic shows her in her bathroom after a day at a recording studio in LA. Exciting!
(5) Star Wars: The Force Awakens has its UK premiere next week
There was a fan event in Tokyo this week, but the premiere will be more spectacular. Pop down to see the stars walk the carpet if you’re near Leicester Square on 17 December.
Now have a great weekend and we’ll be back on Monday for a round-up of the weekend’s hottest celeb goss.