Hi VIPs! How’s your week going? It’s been a bit dull weather wise in London, where we’re based, so we picked some of our fave showbiz stories to share and lighten the mood.
(1) The X Factor has officially launched! The new series is back on screen in September and Rochelle Humes seems to be settling into her new glam role as Xtra Factor host.
(2) We’ll miss Dermot O’Lerly as host of the main show but we are looking forward to seeing how Olly Murs and Caroline Flack get on.
(3) In other news, good to see Lucy Watson in lurrrve. She attended Orangina’s rooftop petanque party on top of a carpark in Stratford. What a fun date!
(4) Does Kylie have a new man? Ok, it is Scissor Sisters’ Jake Shears (who’s gay) but she’s getting a nice foot massage out of it.
(5) What’s happened to JLo? She’s been looking so glam and young recently and now this…
Get off the block and back to looling beautiful, Jenny! Tracksuits don’t suit anyone. Having said that, it’s nice to see stars looking less than their best sometimes – it gives me hope.
Now have a great day and we’ll see you tomorrow for more showbiz goss.