Hi VIPs! I hope you’ve had a good week? Congratulations on making it to the weekend!
This week there’s been a proposal, a break-up and a celeb putting on a ton of weight. These are our fave stories of the week, so you’re up to date with the best stories in VIP land.
(1) Alijaz Skorjanec (who won Strictly Come Dancing with Abbey Clancy) proposes to pro dancer Janette Manara
(2) Caroline Street had the worst break up with ex Jack Street for the 2nd time.
She dumped him over Twitter only a few weeks after taking him back for a second chance. Awkward.
(3) A celeb gets a tattoo of the year they were born – can you guess who?
It’s Rihanna? Is she worried she’ll forget her D.O.B.
(4) What happened to Shia LaBoeuf?
He used to be sooo cute, now he looks homeless
(5) Millie Mackintosh looks stunning at NYX Face Awards, ahead of her new book launch
Millie’s book called MADE contains all of her tips for a healthy lifestyle and its out on 10 September. We really want it if it gives us a glow like she has.
Now have a great weekend and we’ll be back on Monday with a roundup of the weekend’s juiciest showbiz news.