Hi VIPs! It’s been a happy week in the celebrity world, we’re pleased to report. There are some weeks when everyone is splitting up and divorcing but this week everyone is loved up and making the most of the summer.
Lets take this as a sign – we should all make the most of the weekend and do something that makes us happy. These are our fave stories of the week:
(1) Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux got married
She deserves happiness after Brad Pitt!
(2) Fashion brand Very hosted a summertime party attended by the likes of Georgia Kousoulu
And Rizzle Kicks played a big part in the night too…
Find out who else attended in my blog for Very.co.uk here
(3) Ellie Goulding and Dougie Poynter are loved in Ibiza
Wedding bells for them soon?
(4) The Somerset House Summer Series has started – films shown outside in a gorge location.
And how leggy did Gemma Arterton look? Her film’s called Gemma Bovary and it’s quite arty and intellectual – something a bit different.
(5) Rihanna gave us swimsuit inspiration
Ok, it’s hardly breaking news but we love this cossie and it’s just £74. Buy it at Istle Beach here.
We hope you have a fabulous weekend! Come back Monday for a round-up of the juiciest gossip that’s happened over the weekend.