Hi VIPs! We hope you’re having a good week so far! Now the night’s are staying lighter for longer, there’s more reason to make the most of our days. Before work and after work is our time to use for fun and games.
The celebs find time to have fun so if you really want to live like a VIP you need to find time for yourself. This is what the celebs have been doing:
(1) Prince Harry has a party to mark the fact its only 100 days til the Rugby World Cup
(2) Kylie Jenner records rap album with boyfriend Tyga. Wonder if she has a talent?
(3) Leonardo Di Caprio takes his Sports Illustrated model girlfriend cycling in New York. But haven’t they got enough money to buy their own bikes?
(4) Lady Gaga has cake leaving her hotel in London. She’s staying at The Langham, which is now 150 years old. The crazily dressed Gaga is back!
(5) Laura Linney attends the premiere of Mr Holmes with Ian Mckellan and Patrick Stewart. She brought the glam.
Whatever you do today, do it in style. We’ll see you tomorrow for a roundup of the week’s hottest celebrity stories. Have a good day!