Life is also too short to waste it thinking negative thoughts so we have an upbeat gossip roundup today. Here is a list of all that is good in celeb land right now:
(1) Andy Murray gets engaged.
We think Kim Sears deserves a massive sparkler. Quite how she’s going to put up with such a miserable man for the rest of her life is beyond us!
(2) Alexandra Burke looks incredible at animal welfare charity party
Just goes to show life only gets better when you stop the X factor whirlwind and go out on your own
(3) It’s Christmas party season and the Stella McCartney shop Christmas lights are on with Kylie attending the party
At a charity dinner last night, Kelly looked radiant. Single life suits her!
(5) Filming is well underway on the 50 Shades of Grey movie. Look at Rita Ora’s character (Christian Grey’s sister).
(6) And finally, I like the fact the Cara Delevigne seems to have acting talent. She’s in a new movie called Pan and she’s certainly going the extra mile to make a splash, quite literally, judging by a still from the trailer.
It’s good to see that she’s not satisfied with being just a model or famous for the sake of it, but she wants to do something with skill. It’s a positive role model for young kids.
Hopefully this has all put some positivity into your day. Have a good one and see you tomorrow for more celeb gossip.