Morning VIPs! The rain in London last night did not dampen the celebs’ determination to have fun and look beautiful. It kind of makes me think: ‘If you want something then you have to go for it and not let anything get in your way’. Can you tell I’m in a fighting mood today?
Anyway, here’s evidence that there are a lot of good things happening right now:
(1) Jessica Chastain looked beautiful at The Interstellar premiere in Leicester Square
(2) However, Anne Hathaway gave Jessica competition. She also looked stunning.
(3) If we all want to look more beautiful we could try Rodial. The skincare brand has launched it’s first ever make-up range, specially designed for contouring. Daisy Lowe is the face of the range.
(4) Kate Moss’s younger sister Lottie has a new campaign. She’s the face of Red Valention, but I’m not sure if she has Kate’s edge, does she?
(5) How is Elle Macpherson 50? The model revealed in a recent interview that she doesn’t drink alcohol any more. It’s a tough choice – Champagne or beauty? What would you do?
(6) FKA Twigs showed off just why Robert Pattinson’s attracted to her at the Mercury Music Prize announcement. Her face is so symmetrical, even with a nose piercing and strange hair she’s mesmerising.
Now have a beautiful day and we’ll be back with some more gossip tomorrow.