January may be the month of doom and gloom, with no money left after Christmas to have a pamper session (or two). But fear not VIPs, for we have the solution! Just because you live like a VIP, doesn’t mean you have to splurge like one! So here are some fab deals to turn that January frown upside down!
5. If you’re looking for a weekend retreat, then Amazon local have some incredible deals lined up over the next couple of weeks for The Hilton Hotel chain. First off, kick back and relax at their Middlesex branch (it has a tube station – climb off the rock for a day and don’t freak out you city girls!). You can enjoy a spa day from just £60 – that even includes a one hour treatment! For an extra £39 you can even include a 90 minute Tranquility Face and Body Ritual. Lush.
4. Secondly, there are loads of deals for eating out at the moment – but this one caught our eye: A, because we love seafood, and B, it’s at The Hilton again (this time inner city). Enjoy a scrummy seafood platter for two people at the Larder Restaurant for £31, including a bottle of Prosecco. For an extra £8 make it champagne – no spraying it around though LMFAO style!
3. If you’re jealous of Kim Kardashian’s ultra defined eyebrows and want to recreate the look without the hefty price tag, then Wowcher holds the solution! For £109 you can have one area of semi-permanent make-up at HD Permanent Makeup in the swish Knightsbridge. You can choose from eyebrows, lipliner or eyeliner – imagine the time it will save you in the morning!
2. If you’re feeling really thrifty but still want to take some time to relax, then this deal is perfect for you! Amber Beauty in Victoria are offering a spa day, including a 55 minute treatment and full use of the spa facilities for an incredible £29 per person, saving you 55%! (More money for shoes!) You can choose between a facial, massage or take half an hour of both!
1. After all that pampering, wining and dining, it’s probably time to hit the town and have a few cocktails! WAX London are offering cocktail making classes for up to six people, including a tasting platter, all for £26. Groupon have got this deal all wrapped up with a bow on it – they are even chucking in a cocktail on arrival! Not only is it a hilarious way to spend an hour with some friends – let’s face it, you’re no Heston Blumenthal, but you’ll kick your Saturday night off in style! Enjoy!