Hey VIPs… Christmas and the posh party season seems a distant memory, and you’re wishing there was some more sparkle in your rather dreary 2014. Are we right? If yes, then look no further, we have the solution!
Whether it’s rest or play, here are some of the top deals out there to ensure you can live every day like you’re a VIP – and trust us, they’re fabulous!
5. If you’re bored of work already and want some fun time by getting out of the city, then why not play like the Made In Chelsea cast – and go clay pigeon shooting?! A steal at £39 Groupon have got this deal all figured out – warm soup and bread is even included, as well as unlimited clays for your 60 minutes of shooting. Grab the hunters and a flat cap, and go explore the countryside!
4. After all that shooting you’re probably going to be pretty hungry, so zip over to the Kings Road Steakhouse in Chelsea for a five course meal and wine flight. Run by the infamous Marco Pierre White you can experience the best of the best, with the menu including braised rump steak with creamed potato, salad of crab la russe and fruits in red wine jelly (plus two more delicious courses). You will also receive three glasses of specially selected wine, one of which is a Prosecco Brut, all for a bargain £75 – thanks Living Social!
3. With bargain deals on beauty treatments and spa days, it can be difficult to know which ones are really worth it. Harley Street is renowned for its exclusivity, and thanks to Wowcher you could save £321 on a full medical MOT at the Medical Express Clinic – after all the wine it’s probably important to check up on your health after all! For £79 this deal is a total bargain – plus you’ll receive the very best treatment, if it’s good enough for the celebs, it’s certainly good enough for you!
2. If you’re more of an adrenaline junkie than this deal is perfect for you – VIP UK Experience days are offering nine or 12 laps in a super car! You can choose from Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Porsches, Aston Martins and more, plus you get to zoom around a huge circuit! Priced at just £119 for nine laps, or £149 for 12, you save an incredible £300 – nobody on your instagram has to know the cars aren’t yours!
1. So, you’ve been pampered, shot some clays, been wined and dined and had an adrenaline kick… What more could you want? Well, by now you’re probably pretty tired from all that socialising and living like a VIP, so perhaps a holiday is in order? Starting from an amazing £125 per person, Living Social are offering a two or three night stay in the beautiful Budapest! Nothing says celebrity like jet-setting around the globe! Be the envy of all your friends, kick back, relax and enjoy return flights from London airports, breakfast everyday and a stunning hotel located close to Budapest’s many attractions! We’ve got our eyes on the thermal spa at the Gellert Baths.
So there you have it – the best ways to live like a VIP, for less!