VIP Fashion: Own Jessie J Or Rachel Weisz’s Dress
It’s not everyday that you can have the chance to own the actual dress worn by a celebrity. This is not a similar item, this is the ACTUAL dress that has touched a celebs’ skin. For example, do you like the dress Jessie J is wearing in this photo?
It’s by Hasan Hajazi, it was custom-made for Jessie’s ALIVE tour and if you want it you need to head to the website Vestiaire Collective now as the sale opened at 8am. Jessie is a size 8 but why let that stop you? If you’re a fan you could hang it on the wall as a piece of art!
Over the last month, British fashion icons have been donating much-loved items of designer clothing to the luxury resale site. Some of the world’s most photographed stars, from Rachel Weisz, Jessie J, Gemma Arterton, Sophie Dahl, Daisy Lowe, Laura Whitmore, Davina McCall, as well as designers Erdem and Alice Temperley have all donated highly desirable and stunning items.
Proceeds from the sale of each item go to charities like the NSPCC or Barnado’s (chosen by the celebrity donator) so you can look good and feel good in every way.
Jessie J’s dress is a bespoke dress so it’s on sale on the site for 2,900 EUROS but I’ve had a preview of the sale and this Temperley dress worn by Trinny Woodall is gorgeous and a lot more affordable.
The sale includes the following pieces:
- Jessie J – Hasan Hejazi crystal-embellished dress from her Alive tour
- Rachel Weisz – Pink Joseph dress
- Daisy Lowe – Coco Fennell black maxi dress
- Trinny Woodall – Alice Temperley maxi dress
- Erdem Moralioglu – Erdem floral dress
- Charlotte Tilbury – Vintage black and gold maxi dress
- Laura Robson – Diane Von Furstenberg polka dot dress
- Laura Fantacci – Swarovski encrusted card holder
- Susie Cooney – Proenza Schouler jeans
- Jade Parfitt – Vintage Bruce Oldfield dress
- Tiffaine de Lussy – Roger Vivier Heels
- Sophie Dahl – Louise Kennedy black maxi dress
- Gemma Arterton – Leather Armani dress
- Davina McCall - Pink Ashish skirt
- Zoe Jordan – Zoe Jordan current season dress
- Alice Temperley – Temperley London current season dress
So what are you waiting for? Head to the Vestiare Collective Charity Sale now!