Good morning! The hump of the week is here. Fashion week is over and we’ve also had a film premiere – Woody Allen’s Blue Jasmine.
I know I promised yesterday’s post would be my final oneabout LFW but the Blue Jasmine premiere was a bit of a washout in all honesty. Cate Blanchett attended and looked ok but that’s about it. Maybe I’m being harsh, but I give this outfit 6 out of 10.
So I really want to add to the fashion week post I did yesterday with an update about who wore what on Tuesday.
(1) Laura Whitmore at the Harper’s Bazzar LFW closing party.
(2) Rachel Hunter at Marie Claire magazine’s 25th anniversary. She’s got the bod of a 20 something in her mid 40s!
(3) Emma Thompson at the Maria Grachvogel show. Hardly anyone could pull those trousers off without looking like a clown but Emma manages it with confidence
Earlier this week, these were my five fave looks:
(1) Donna Air at Burberry Prosum
(2) A ‘specsy’ lady in the Glam bloggers suite at One Aldwych
Ok, it’s me….sorry! But I was so happy with the glasses I picked up from Osiris that I couldn’t resist sharing the photo. As I’m a Glam Media blogger (and proud of it) I was able to visit the Glam recharge and restyle suite in the five star One Aldwych hotel, where I checked out the latest fashion glasses frames, updated my blog and got my hair done by the L’oreal Elnett creative team. I always wear my hair pretty straight so it was nice to try a wavy side curl.
(3) Anyway…..back to the celebs. Lily Allen looked Ah-mazing at Giles Deacon
(4) Daisy Lowe at Christopher Kane stopped traffic. It’s controversial, but if you’ve got it flaunt it!
(5) Sienna Miller at Burberry Prosum showed off the cutest bolero fur top of LFW. The skirt’s a bit too suburban secretary for me…but the jacket is hot.
And the coolest man – Mr Harry Styles, who was also at Burberry. BUT is he wearing women’s knee length boots?!
Who was your favourite celebrity fashionista? Stay in touch with me on Twitter @zoegriffin I love hearing from you!