Sometimes with celebrity meeting and greeting, it’s all about luck. Being in the right place at the right time; to have that conversation you’ve always wanted – or to get those all important snaps to spread across your social media. Our VIP Meet&Greet section is all about giving you that helping hand, to point you in the direction of that ‘right place’ and with a bit of luck, you’ll be on your way to meeting (and living like) VIPs.
This week we have an exciting event to tell you about that guarantees VIP attendance, but we’d like you to tell us what celebrities you’re spotting there (don’t forget you can tweet @zoegriffin or use LLAVIPs iPap app). September will see 15 Oxford Street stores hosting the September Fashion Showcase from the 1st -17th. This marks a chance to celebrate London Fashion Week with a sneak peek into the glitz and glam of the industry.
The stores taking part include: Forever 21, Selfridges, River Island, Coast, Debenhams, Dorothy Perkins, GAP, House of Fraser, Wallis, Topshop, H&M, Boots, Marks and Spencer and the Langham London and The May Fair Hotel will be part of the event too.
The Fashion Showcase highlights (and the best times and places we recommend for starting you off on your Meet&Greet adventures) include:
- Blogger Liberty London Girl at Marks & Spencer on the 12th for a styling session to showcase the new autumn/winter 2013 collection
- Designer Ben De Lisi at , hosting a talk at Debenhams also on the 12th, in store at 6pm to take 20 lucky shoppers through his up-coming ‘Principles’ range
- Fashion East founder and editor of LOVE magazine, Lulu Kennedy, will be offering Topshop customers personal styling sessions at Topshop’s Oxford Circus store (date TBC, keep checking the Oxford Street website for details
- on the 13th at Coast, their design team will hold an industry talk from 6.30pm and unveil a piece designed exclusively for London Fashion Week)
- French fashion illustrator Cassandre Montoriol will be inhabiting GAP’s windows on the 13th and 14th: sketching fashion bloggers and shoppers in the new autumn collection
- Julia Yule, Glamour’s fashion and beauty director, will be educating shoppers on the new season trends at 4pm on the 14th, also at GAP
- On September 15 blogger Ella Catliff of La Petite Anglaise will be hosting a styling event in the GAP store.
Don’t forget to let us know how you got on!