It’s safe to say there are loads of celebrities that we’d love to look like, but the trouble is they almost always have a make-up artist to hand to ensure they look their best. We decided that even if we can’t have Lisa Eldridge at our beckon call, we could at least fantasise about owning the products that make them look so gorgeous. So here we have it, the ultimate celebrity make-up bag…
1. Foundation: Nars Sheer Glow, £30.50 (Kim Kardashian’s favourite)
Despite the name, this foundation is neither sheer nor overly glowy. The skin is left perfected with a luminous finish, meaning it looks natural without compromising on coverage – gorgeous!
2. Eyeliner: Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof Eye Liner in ‘Midnight Black’, £16 (Nicki Minaj’s favourite)
Super black and super waterproof, Nicki’s favourite Smashbox eyeliner is a must-have for creating the graphic liner looks she sports so often.
3. Mascara: MAC Zoom Lash, £14 (Lara Stone’s favourite)
Long, voluminous lashes are always a good thing, and MAC’s Zoom Lash is a staple for Lara Stone.
4. Concealer/Highlighter: YSL Touche Eclat, £25 (Coleen Rooney’s favourite)
Dabbed across the tops of cheekbones and under the eyes, Touche Eclat gives that bright, luminous look that so many celebs go for on the red carpet.
5. Lipstick: MAC Lipstick in ‘Lady Danger’, £14 (Caroline Flack’s favourite)
Caroline’s favourite bright, orange-toned red lippie really helps to brighten up the face and makes even the simplest face of make-up look well put together.
6. Bronzer: Lancome Star Bronzer Intense, £32.50 (Mila Kunis’ favourite)
Completely matte and finely milled, this powder bronzer gives a lovely, natural tan to the face without looking too over the top. Mila is always so beautifully bronzed and we love her look, so this is a winner!
7. Blusher: Illamasqua Powder Blusher in ‘Lover’, ‘Excite’ or ‘Hussy’, £18 (Nicole Scherzinger’s favourites)
Illamasqua blushers are known for being super pigmented, which means you only need the tiniest amount to get Nicole’s gorgeous glow!
8. Eyeshadow: Stila Eyeshadow in ‘Kitten’, £12 (Whitney Port’s favourite)
Whitney’s favourite eyeshadow is a beautiful shimmery champagne shade by Stila. This will look great paired with ‘Lady Danger’ lipstick as it’ll really tone down the eyes, letting the lips do the talking.
9. Eyebrow Gel: Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel, £17 (Cara Delevingne’s favourite)
Cara has openly expressed her love for this brow gel, and if it’s going to give us brows anywhere close to hers, then we’re sold!